Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Seriously...


I know I should be very thankful that I have a job. I mean.. I am thankful. I am thankful to have a job in healthcare where my career is a necessity. It still amazes me how bad a patient can look, they get better, and they say, "what happened to me???" And I just want to tell them, "you have no idea! you were at the light, but came back!" Or a patient who literally we thought was gone, come back to life. Its very gratifying to know how bad they looked, and yet walk out of the hospital. So yes, I honestly do love what I do. These patients give me hope.... That as bad as this economy is, patients have another chance - and its life.

I know i should not have any complaints at all... but seriously! I guess it can get to me when you hear people talk and say that they didn't get a decent raise - when if fact they should be happy to have a job let alone a raise. When there are people out there without a job, without an income, and all they have is hope.

So on another note. I  have  a 4 day stretch off (with the exception of a few meetings for work). Its time for the kids activities. Its hip hop class tonight. Its still snowing- just not sticking thank goodness!  And its date night....

No comments: