Wednesday, January 21, 2009

16 things about me




16 things about me right now...
  1. I love being a mom. I love experiencing unconditional love from them. Its pure and genuine.
  2. Seafood. If i had a choice i could eat just seafood all the time. Crab. Shrimp. Fish (particularly salmon and i do like raw fish for sushi). Spiny lobster.
  3. I am a card person. I don't need a gift or present. But i enjoy cards. And I do keep most of them. They make it into my scrapbooks or i keep them in a box.
  4. I have a goal to someday vacation on a cruise. Where or when I really don't know. But i'm always fascinated at looking at other people's photos . Its something i'd want to do.
  5. I believe that Disneyland is magic even at my age. Its a magical place. I feel like I'm the biggest kid there. 
  6. I have a sweet tooth. And I believe that I was born that way. And yes, I was already eating Godiva chocolate at 10 years old. A huge sweet tooth, enough to wonder why dessert is always at the end of a meal and not the beginning.
  7. I believe in true love. And I'm lucky to have a husband who knows how to love me. I think we all should experience this feeling sometime in our life. Bobby knows how to make me smile, make me laugh, knows what dessert i like, and knows how to push my button. And still today, when i look at him he's still handsome in my eyes and I  truly love him.
  8. I enjoy making stuff. I like having or giving things that no one can find anywhere else. In a way i guess i like to be original.
  9. I have an 'addiction' to coffee. I need a cup everyday. Without it, i get an awful headache.
  10. I was born a night person. My mom use to tell me that I could sleep all day. But I sure would be awake all night keeping her up with me.
  11. I am not, by no means an athlete, but i enjoy watching sports - football, basketball, and baseball.
  12. I love taking pictures. I would like to someday, take a professional photography class. 
  13. I wish i had 'radiant' skin. I've always had blemishes. I've always had pimples. Can't stand them. If i had the $, i would do whatever it takes to not get pimples.
  14. I cherish and adore my sisters. Often times we don't agree on things, but they are still my sisters and I'm thankful to have them in my life.
  15. I am afraid to lose my mom and dad. I see my children and myself getting older. But its hard to accept that my parents are also aging. Moms and dads are suppose to be in your life no matter what.
  16. I get tickled when someone tells me that Jadeline  is a mini me. Who would ever thought i could create a life that really looked like me. Just wish she was born with her dads nose and curly hair.

No comments: