Tuesday, February 3, 2009

February already??

Man, I can't believe how fast January went! For a moment, I thought it would be hard since we were making a few lifestyle changes, but it wasn't as awful as I thought.
  • We made it through a month of not eating out at a fast food restaurant! There were still times, when I thought, it would be just easier to eat out at McDonalds. But Bobby would simply say, "we'll be back in time for lunch to make sandwiches."
  • Still working out at work. But I know its not as often as i should be.
  • Bobby is still smoke free and still on his chantix. That is an amazing drug!

1/21 - Ashton finally got to enjoy his Christmas gift. He had tickets to watch the Blazers play the Cavaliers. Cleveland won that game.

Dinner with the girls and Bobby @ Hall Street Grill.
This chocolate dessert was tooo pretty to eat.

February project done! I'm back into making these again. Anyone interested in buying some?

41-43. We lost. But it was a great game! They were down and Ashton and Tristen had back to back 3point baskets. Wish we had more time to come back!

New school project.  Jadeline gets to read to me. We practice a few times. She reads to me. Then she gets to read to her class. 

No comments: