Friday, January 2, 2009

Resolutions . . .

New year - new resolutions! Last year, i was very hesitant to start a list of resolutions because i thought I was setting myself up for failure. But i did anyway, and i did pretty well.
  • Maintain an organized craft desk. DONE. Kept that up, rearranged it, and bought a few used pieces to keep me organized.
  • Scrapbook a page a month. KIND OF DONE. I chose to scrap a few pages a month to allow other craft projects. Sewing took a lot of my craft time.
  • Be healthy. DONE. I thought i would just do the vitamin thing. Instead, started working out, and had a trainer with boot camp.
This year, i have a little different goals - and something more achievable so i won't fail.
  • EXERCISE. Did i really type that? But if i can do some sort of exercise at a minimum of once a week, its a start. Anyhow, i actually love the energy it gives me.
  • CREATE. scrap/quilt/bead something once a month. *project must be complete*
Just 2 this year. I want to keep it simple. Lets see  how that goes...

No comments: