Thursday, February 19, 2009

February Bulletin


It's something new. My favorites or things I admire this month. Things that make me all giddy. 
  • My children.. they can be so lovable. So silly and crazy. They can stay the darnest things to make you laugh.
  • February is suppose to be the month of roses.. but i prefer tulips.
  • I'm reading, "Love, Rosie" this month. I'm on a roll in reading one book a month. That's a record for me.
  • COACH. I still admire that coach watch - my youngest sister has one. But what i love better is my bag that Bobby got me for Valentine's. Its a very different style for me. Oh, and its not black for once.
  • An IPHONE. wish i had one.. i have another month to wait to get one.
  • Candy. My niece and nephews sent us a bag of goodies. And they thought of me. Wasn't that so thoughtful.
  • 24H Fitness. For the past 3 weeks this gym has been our favorite past time.
  • Facebook.. um, who hasn't been on facebook these days?
  • Red Robins. Since we've lived here, we've never been to this restaurant. The sandwiches are amazing and huge!! My favorite: COD sandwich. 

No comments: