Monday, February 9, 2009

Valentine Crafts

February Craft #2 (any interests??)

Decorating for Valentine's . . . 
Keeping busy with daily life and of course my crafts. Still wish the days were longer to keep myself going with things around here. Ashton had his championship finals last week. They didn't make into the Final round but they did well. They had 2 wins out of 3. I'll miss the games - screaming my heart out along with the other parents.  Watching each of they boys improve in their position. And of course seeing Ashton maintain his average points of 15. This last game he had 27 points out of the teams 41 points.

Jadeline has been loving Valentine's. But I believe its because kindergarden requires that one of their homework is sending cards to each other (the goal was to practice writing names and being able to hold their pencil right), working on math by adding "hearts", and creating a lot of art work with hearts. Its no wonder when she said, "do you know that Valentine's is on Saturday??" So . . . I thought I'd support this whole Valentine's idea, and decorate the house with Valentine's  decorations. And i actually like it.


No comments: