Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Veteran's day

Been working on some quilts. I have 3 quilts I'm working on right now. Didn't quite realize that I never made Jadeline a quilt! So since her brothers got one, I really owe her a quilt! She requested a caterpillar quilt.


Jadeline brought home a family project. It was a turkey which we needed to use things that we have around the house. This was a 'craft project'. Something that really revolved around what I love to do. BUT look who got more into it??? ;)


To all the men who represent our country -- Happy Veteran's Day!! But most of all, thank you to my son's Grandpa Edward and our good friend Preston who has retired serving our country.

For Veteran's day, I borrowed my sister Marie's idea to take my children to watch High School Musical 3. I personally liked it. I guess after following HSM and HSM2, you get into it.. and i'm such a softie - i teared.

I've been fighting the stinkin' cold. Its kicking my butt! But I'm so tired of lying around here and just crafting, that I felt to guilty to not take the kids out on their day off. I rarely get sick. I even made it through allergy season for the first time this year! And now i have this cold. Aughh!! Tired of the cough and sure tired of the muscle aches!!

No comments: