Thursday, November 6, 2008

Miss Jade . . . dance class.



Every Thursday Jadeline has ballet and hip hop classes.  For awhile I thought I was living my childhood placing her in dance classes - although i took jazz.  But watching her dance today - that was all her own!! She is alive and dances with so much spirit. And i have to admit she has more rhythm than i do. Below is a picture i took of Jade during our coast trip. Don't you just love that smile!! By the way, for awhile, she won't be smiling a whole lot with her mouth open. She has a loose bottom tooth. The tooth fairy is waiting patiently... I'm so tempted to just pull it!


2 comments:

Loy said...

hip hop, that's cool! I think it's neat that we let our kids express themselves in every way.

Have fun with that loose tooth, it took forever for Maddie's loose tooth to fall out and can't wait to hear how much tooth fairy gives for the first tooth :-)

Marie said...

love the pics of miss jade!! gosh, we miss ya guys