Wednesday, November 5, 2008

similarities

I still find it amazing when i find things in common with someone. Its a no brainer when you are related, but  I always find it interesting....

Jadeline and Dedric - I'm proud to have a nephew who can read to Jadeline. He's a first grader who reads at a second grade level. They have a lot in common. They love strawberries, they enjoy reading, they are into their Nintendo DS right now, they are inseperable.

My older sister Marie - when i went back to Hawaii, we were makeup shopping at the Clinique booth. While we were getting our makeup done - we chose the exact same shade of lipstick color!! The color was : after party. She also introduced me to armani jeans and let me tell you, they are very forgiving!! And my younger sister - Erna. While I was back in Hawaii, we have a great sweet tooth in cupcakes. We hunted high and low for cupcakes only to find that each shop was closed. ( I know its a little silly but i do spend the money for a good cupcake.). It was nice that we could spend time at the new food and product show, and have drinks at Ryan's.

And Troy and Jadeline. My oldest child and youngest child. They both love drawing. They enjoy listening to music. They constantly need to be fed. When Troy was Jades age - they have a love for legos. They are great with their hands (ahem the crafting thing....) - i wonder who they got that from?? - we enjoy creating.

No comments: