Thursday, November 13, 2008

My oldest child





You'd think i had just one child when in fact i have 3 children - besides Jadeline there is Troy and there is Ashton. Who probably don't get enough blog time here...

Let's start with Troy, my oldest child, the one i will always call my baby. (C'mon, he was the first one out of my body and the first one to show me what its like to be a mother.)

Troy is about 5'4" now. And a whole lot of weight to love. As much as I see his father in him, I know he is my child. He has many features of me in him. For one thing - as much as he struggles in English right now like me, he's a straight A student in Math like me.  He's great with his hands - yes he's my little crafter in his own way. He mods and rebuild his xbox controller, he draws out names in this fancy graffiti,  and will quickly make me what i ask (key chain or artwork). Troy has his own dress style - as much as he likes skinny jean, I have to remind myself to bite my tongue and accept what he chooses.  Right now, he loves electronic devices - his favorite right now is his ITouch that he won for $1.00 playing stacks. This is my oldest child. . . . my baby.

No comments: