Thursday, June 4, 2009

Loving these...



Brighton charms..  hoping to grow my charm bracelet.

Smashbox mascara primer. Never believed in using a primer. But since I've been using one, my mascara actually stays on and dark circles aren't so bad anymore. Its now because its lack of sleep than mascara.
Nikon D90 - still admiring this. Wish i could find the D70 or D80, but hard to find. For now, I'll just drool and admire.
Nike's Lunar Trainer. I've never been into athletic shoes. I think I use to buy just one every 3-4 years and they had to be on sale/clearance. But working out has killed my shoes. Now I'm loving these! It's light and made for my wide feet!!
Brown bear fabric. Still looking for the other fabric in this series to make a bunch of quilt blankets.  Need a trip to fabric depot....

No comments: