Monday, June 29, 2009

enjoying the kids...and a little of everything.

Kids will be in Hawaii on for nearly 6 weeks! And my daily routine will absolutely change(more on that in a few weeks when they are actually enjoying the hawaii sunshine). So in the meantime we've been enjoying every minute with them. But i think Bobby will miss the hugs and tackles he gets everyday so he's been overdoing it. The kids give me that little look of "what is wrong with dad?" Or Jade telling me.. "take care of daddy, okay?" 

In the mean time, the month of June involves birthdays and it keeps us busy!


This year we thought Jade was finally ready to have a birthday party with her friends.  So we spent a Saturday morning at Build a Bear with 5 of her friends, and one of her favorite cousins.

And on my birthday.. although it will be day masked by Farah Fawcetts and Michael Jacksons death (R.I.P to both)... I was also lucky to survive my mother's difficult labor on that day.... sigh.

And of course, Bobby will find the time at the crack of dawn ..(ahem.. he gets up at 4:30am to drive to the mountain)...to scout elk and deer. I guess driving by and seeing deer on our way to the gym doesn't count.

Bags that i made for Jade's birthday party holding their sandwich, drink, handwipe, and candy.

And when its hot and you want to tire your children out.. take them out in the sun to cool off at a water fountain at Hillsboro Civic Center.

No comments: