Thursday, June 4, 2009

Random stuff...

For the life of me, i still feel like i don't have enough time for anything. I thought working out would give me more energy (and it has) but I've noticed that I haven't had the time to craft - sew/quilt, scrapbook, or bead. I created one thing last month and i was a scrapbook page - that's about it. 
Last month involved different things due to the sun being out. Not a bad thing. We hanged out at Multnomah Falls, Sake One, watched Angels of Demon and Terminator, had a ballet recital, lots of visits to parks, lots of get togethers with friends and co-workers. 
I'm thinking I need to set my priorities different. Not working out is not an option. But crafting is part of me. I'll start with 2 scrapbook pages a month, and sew some sort of project.. let's see how this will work out.

No comments: