Sunday, May 24, 2009

Baseball and Bobby

One of my co-workers asked Bobby if he would be interested in playing in a baseball league. So naturally he said yes. And when he was asked "How good are you?" - he sure was not modest at all, and said, "I'M GOOD!! and on a scale from 1-10, I'm "10" good." He sure wasn't modest. 

I've known Bobby to be athletic. He plays basketball. He's can golf. He knows how to surf. He can bike for hours. He can run miles... on a treadmill. He can hunt - rifle and archery. Teach him how to waterski, and he can do that too. I knew he played baseball. But when I saw his expression on his face when he looked at some bats, it was different.  When he held that bat, he had that sparkle in his eye. I asked him, "i thought basketball was your thing?". And he said, "if i had choice, i would rather play baseball." You think you know someone after so many years. And realized I'm still learning a lot about him.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yaay I found your blog!! :) OMGosh, the kids are so grown up!