Thursday, June 18, 2009

exhaustion!

This past week was incredibly busy! Graduations, work, birthday parties, functions.. I really wish there was more time in the day! And it all began like this...
Ashton graduated from 8th grade. It was nice to see, yet very traumatizing to see 300+ eight graders graduate from middle school. They sure don't like my 8th grade class - some wore suits, and prom looking dresses. I can't even imagine how it will be when they graduate from high school! Great job, Ash!!

And although i missed a few days in the gym, i still made some time to head to the gym. But missing just a few days, sure hurt when i went back to the gym for kickboxing last night and my lift class this morning. 

Last Friday, Jade had a spring fling at her school. It was nice to be out and about with the sun out! It was hot! But great to see Jadeline's little friends that she often talks about and parents that we normally see around the neighborhood. I think Bobby and Ash had more fun playing in playground, more than Jade.

And of course made some time to watch the NBA finals!! Go, Lakers!! Kobe now has his 4th championship ring! It was a great season!!

After Jade's picture taking on Saturday morning, we headed to our first birthday party. Always nice to see how fast the kids grow up!

The second birthday party in Vancouver - i believe the adults had just as fun as the birthday girl. I think the guys were playing a game called, 'caps.'

And after a great weekend, it was back to work. My bare essentials to work 'efficiently' - code pager, phone, and stethoscope. But my last shift was crazy!! Can't believe how many sick patients i  had to see!

And as school ends, Jadeline graduates from kindergarden! woo, hoo! NO half days anymore. This princess will be in school from 7:25 till 3:00pm when the bus drops her home when she is in first grade! I think I'm more excited!!!


Graduation, birthday parties, work, gym, allergies, and chores.. I really could use a vacation.  I think my body is finally telling me to just STOP and take a vacation. I'm sore, i was sleep deprived ( i finally made up some sleep yesterday - 6 hours during the day and 8 hours last night)), and this allergy meds can make me so shaky. I have to admit, it was a crazy week... and now it begins all over again!

No comments: