Saturday, July 4, 2009

another haircut... not mines.


When Jadeline said she wanted a haircut, she meant it. Not a think twice, I want a haircut or a 'should i cut my hair?' thought. It was a day of "please cut my hair already, i want it short!" Well, her ballet recital was a month ago and it had to be put in a bun - so i suggested we wait. Ballet recital was over, and when i thought she would forget about cutting her hair,.. was another reminder of, "when are we cutting my hair?" So i thought, if you can remember this, then you really want you haircut! The photo on the left was Jadeline having breakfast at Starbucks. By 2pm, I drove to the nearest beauty shop and asked the girl, "can you give her 'bob' but with a little a-line?!" .. the hairdresser cut away, and gave Jadeline this adorable haircut. She cut off 10 inches. We didn't donate it because I thought we donated her hair twice.. this time, this was all about Jadeline wanting  a haircut. Its amazing how adorable she looks. Its amazing how much older she looks. Its amazing to see that she really isn't my baby anymore. Its amazing how she isn't attached to her hair like i am... Now i want my haircut. And anyhow, it grows back right? *photos taken with my iphone*





3 comments:

Michelle said...

I love her haircut - it's very cute!

Malia said...

She's adorable, but she is super cute with that haircut. Thanks for the prompt - I hope you don't mind that I use your blog (as well as a couple other blogs) as inspiration in documenting my kids lives.

Olive Tree said...

Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!