Friday, January 4, 2008

Thank goodness I'm off for the next 4 days. It was a bit busy at work and yet I was able to meet some interesting patients. Sometimes I just have to wonder if they just need companions or perhaps someone to talk to. . . will we get like that someday?
I figured out that there is no way I can blog when I'm working my shifts and thank goodness I didn't make daily blogging as one of my goals/resolutions! But so far so good on the daily vitamins! I just wish I was motivated to do vigorous excercising (at least I've been using stairs at work, thats something), I do eat fairly well (some sort of veggies once a day, and I don't drink soda), and the vitamins (since I can't find the time to eat every meal especially when I work).
I did make a new change for the new year!! My way of doing a good deed this year - I just donated 12 inches of my hair. Its all gone! Well, i thought, it was really time to let go of all that hair. And anyhow, it was giving me a headache, making a mess with all the hair on the floor, and took forever to blowdry! And if Jadeline could donate her hair, then I should too right? I thought I'd miss it, and cry or something. But I really was okay with it - and thought it will grow back. Pretty different, but I was due for change. And yet I feel like I should have gone shorter....


No comments: