Sunday, January 6, 2008

Target


I'm a very thrifty person. Although i don't shop at garage sales or good will, I do look for deals. Its just that living on one income, you just have to. And yet i do like nice things, and I do admire things at Pottery Barn. Well, I found this (pictured at right) at target for $2.49 (marked down from $24.99) - you know that great after, after xmas and after, after new years sales. Well, as i continued to look for other stuff, I didn't think that anyone would go into my cart. Well, someone did!! When I was at the register, I said, "hey, what happened to my NOEL!!" Someone snaked it out of my shopping cart!! I know, its not like i NEEDED it. But I wanted it!! Something exactly like this is $50.00 at Pottery Barn - kid you not! Because really, could you really find something like this at Goodwill for $2.49? So I've been telling myself, "well, someone "needed" it more than I did." And anyhow, its not like I didn't get a deal. I spent $7.00 on my pjs (pants & shirt), 3 boxes of ornaments, lights,a table runner, and 5 gift bags. So i still found some treasures. ;)

No comments: