Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year



Hope everyone had a wonderful New Years day.!

2007 was a wonderful year filled with many adventures. Snowtubing at Ski. Bowl, visits from family and friends, rafting down the Clackamas River, dancing at the Hannah Montana concert, having fun at Magic Kingdom, are now embraced memories of 2007. Now that we are in a new year, I hope 2008 will bring my family and myself many more memories.

I'm trying this new blog and hopefully I can keep up. I've been blogging on myspace, but I think this will be a much more positive place for me.

Resolutions? I've tried them every year, and every year I somehow, can't keep up with it. You know the, 1) don't procrastinate, 2) start exercising for energy, or 3) keep my desk clean. And by March, I've never completed any resolution. So why set myself up for failure right? So I've decided to have short term goals, and be realistic of what I can actually fullfill. And what are they?

  • Maintain an "organized" craft desk - to the point where 1/4 of my desk is clear and uncluttered.
  • Complete a minimum of 1 layout (2pages) a month by March; then redo a scrap goal.
  • Be healthy (no exercising - that is beyond unrealistic for me) (Also forget eating healthy - I have a husband who doesn't know how to eat and/or cook healthy). So how can i go about on doing this? - Take vitamins every single day. So far so good-not bad for day one.

No comments: