Saturday, January 19, 2008

Guitar Hero



Have you played this game? This was all Troy wanted for Christmas. . . But I am sure hooked on this game. I am not someone who is good at any video games but let me play Guitar Hero on easy and medium and I can sure rock!! It is so much fun! It really brings that kid back in you. And when you can beat your husband (who is beyond competitive), it feels great to win the battles.

On another note, Ashton had a basketball game today. Oh, my gosh, watching these kids play today was incredible. They didn't win, but being down 9 points when the score is 9-0, to come back and tie at half time was great!! I was so excited!! Watching them from the beginning of the season, to now - you can see how much they have improved and grown in playing basketball. From one kid who you can absolutely see that he is walking around with the basketball, to missing all free throws to actually scoring. I think it was the parents and I who were more stressed than the kids! They didn't win this game, but playing an undefeated team to just come back into the game - that was a win!




No comments: