Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Productive


I can't believe that a month has already passed us by! And I often wonder what in the world keeps me preoccupied. Besides working - which i just got through working a 4 night shift stretch. And it was beyond tough working in a busy and crazy ICU!! Well I've been crafting. With so many pregnant friends - i had a bunch of baby quilt to make. 3 done, just 2 more to go!! I've hemmed all my work scrubs, and still achieving my scrap goal to at least scrap 2 pages a month.
Ashton is still playing basketball, and his tournament begins next month. Jadeline is not in pre-ballet right now. Her school had some financial issues, closed down, then decided to restructure with classes. I couldn't deal with their issues, so Jadeline will begin pre-school by February. At least this will get her ready for kindergarden and hopefully i'll find her another activity.
As for myself, I continue to take my vitamins. Yet it still upsets my stomach and seems to suppress my appetite. So far so good. Have seen the dentist for my 6 month cleaning, and just filled my last tooth with that white resin. I've never had such white teeth!! I use to have each molar with some sort of silver filling - not anymore. But my teeth are in pain right now.
Productive month~Happy January!!

No comments: