Monday, May 4, 2009

Getting back into the routine


My mother in law was in town for a few weeks. It was incredibly nice to have her here. .. but now that she's back in Hawaii we have to get back to our routine. We were all spoiled to have her here. Its amazing how mom's can get things done better than we can.  She was always up to make breakfast - normal right?? but not when she's the last person to fall asleep.  I admired that. She always had some sort of snack we grew up with, or made a meal that brought back my childhood memories. I personally loved that when I was under the weather, she was able to fill in with the household chores while i slept in. She's back in Hawaii, and we need to get back to a routine... sigh....

1 comment:

Marie said...

Such a nice picture of them...sigh...so lucky!