Friday, December 5, 2008

my WISH list

hey it never hurts to wish.. i can't see myself buying this for me, when i'm suppose to be thinking of other people right? But shopping for other people of course makes me 'window shop'.

I was shopping for dvd's when i saw this:

ref=dp_image_0.jpg

I have all the other seasons except this one...


And then this. Its amazing scrapbooking with Ali Edwards. Yes, i really did a few months ago. The woman is inspiring. This is her latest book:

ref=dp_image_0.jpg


And one of my favorite stores where i want this but seriously don't need it!:

12947_svbk_a0_front.jpg

and yes the matching wallet...

41982_svbk_a0_front.jpg


And i'm yet to really think twice if i really want this or actually need this: anna maria's drawing room fabric: Do you know how much stuff i can make!!

yhst-79735239299518_2030_3559766.jpg

yhst-79735239299518_2027_7656321.jpg

its a bag full of scrap material - yes, it really all scraps... But you have to look beyond just scraps. it would make a great quilt!!! Or as Bobby would put it - 'ITS CLOTH!'


And of course can't go without looking at some camera lens:

353_2180_AF-S-NIKKOR-50mm-f-1.4G_front.jpg


And look at that.. this "window on-line shopping" keeps all my money in the bank!!! 

This was actually fun!

Isn't that a pretty lens????

No comments: