Tuesday, December 2, 2008

the 2nd Christmas tree...






We have 2 Christmas trees. One was for me. And the other is for the kids. We have it in the hallway - upstairs. I stared at it when i woke up a few hours ago- and thought, "oh my gosh (from the angle i was staring at it while i way laying down), that tree is like a Charlie Brown tree!" You know the ones that you have to give a lot of love to? - our tree is beyond crooked and a little bare on one side. I was hoping that it would look a little different when i got out of bed. But its not. Its crooked! And i thought if i keep the lights on, move the decorations around, it wouldn't look so bad. The ornaments are the children's which we either make or purchase every year. Just noticed that green pickle ornament.. that belongs on my tree...

No comments: