Thursday, December 18, 2008

I'm back!

We had to wake up 5am to attend our 2 1/2 hour breakfast talks. Thank goodness they had lots of coffee and a buffet breakfasts.
At a Covidien dinner I was drawn to this chocolate fountain - i couldn't believe how huge these strawberries were! And it was delicious! Yes, they also served dinner, but the shrimp and mussels weren't as good as all the food you could dip into the chocolate fountain.

Having more fun with the girls again....

We absolutely made it on a lot of rides. We rode this screamin' rollercoaster. We were all smiles the second time around.

Tower of Terror. We rode this 3 times, but it seemed more. And as much as we rode it, I still didn't get bored - i screamed everytime, and my stomach felt like it was in my lungs every single time. Melinda got us into this ride, and towards the end, I loved it as well.

the "A" from California Adventure!

One of New Orleans famous dessert - Beineggets (don't know the spelling). It was soooo yummy! Wish i could eat that every single day. I believe that it taste better in the shape of Mickey.  
Adult time @ Downtown Disney in House of Blues. Maquet dressed everyone up in these blue bling lighted glasses, blue wrists bands to get drinks and of course VIP passes to get into the party.
Yes, Disney @ night! I can't stop saying that its MAGIC!!

Sun and palm trees on day one!! And that was about it. Love how all that sun shines on us!


Cali was fun! I wish we had more sun, but with all the snow that accumulated here in Portland, I guess i could have settled with the weather in Anaheim. When you expect the hot warm sun and get wet rain and cold, it is hard to take.

I didn't realize I had taken over 400 pictures. Still trying to edit and delete a lot of them. 

By the way, we actually did attend the Respiratory conference. 4 days of  classes can really get to you. The 6am breakfasts was the hardest - i still work nightshift so my body is suppose to be in REM at that time. But i did learn a lot in this conference. I work in a field with an epidemic - pts who have lung disease. And as much as you think there is a solid cure. There really isn't - still lots of changes and new developments.  But what was great was to see hundreds and hundreds of other therapists who genuinely enjoy what I also love to do. We all have the same goals - we are all part of a team who help to improve the life of a patient who has lung problems.

No comments: