Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Haagan Daz ice cream


If you know me, you know that i love desserts. I have a sweet tooth. I believe I was born to love chocolate. Anyhow, Bobby just mentioned that he spent $9.00 on 3 boxes of Haagan Daz ice cream bars!! Crazy! That is beyond out of our budget! I would never buy that many . . . at one time. But he says, "if it keeps you quiet. if it keeps you not complaining about nothing sweet in the house. its all worth it, and its the best $9.00 I spent." How thoughtful huh? I had no idea! And there's just 3 bars left. And no, i did not eat 6 already. I've had 3 and Bobby had 3. Pathetic. I keep track of how many i have left. . . Oh, and i do love my husband, too. ;)

1 comment:

Loy said...

You have a great husband!! A happy wife is a happy home :-) I love chocolate too so I know how that feels.