Monday, August 25, 2008

I'm a little tickled.


Now that Bobby works during the evenings - that means I have to do more of the cooking, and like most of you know, I don't cook! Well, I thought, okay, i need something different. So last night, I took out some shrimp, and quickly marinaded it in italian dressing - straight from the bottle. Since it was raining and I couldn't use the grill (good excuse huh? as if I would ever use the grill), i put the shrimp on skewers and threw it in the oven to broil. Quick, easy, and presentable! Over dinner Jadeline said: "mmm, Mom, You make the best dinner ever!! But Daddy too!" It made me giggle, but in my mind i was thinking, "hmmph, grr..... your daddy isn't even here." I was wondering if she thought her dad would be upset that she actually complemented me in making dinner. Go figure.

No comments: