Thursday, August 7, 2008

Staying busy






In a nutshell:
  • Back from Washington.  Took the kids to Wild waves. Ashton and Bobby had their thrill on the roller coaster rides and big water slides. Jade hanged out with her crew in the toddler activity area.
  • Finished my on going projects. Finally put together a coworkers stamp necklace. And sent nana her bag. Received my 1 cent pictures from snapfish. 100 pictures for a whole dollar!! Ready to scrapbook!! And finished Jadeline's hunting dress. 
  • Been hanging out at Washington Park. Jadeline loves that sandbox.
  • I got a new haircut. I'm still working out at the gym. (Taking a few days off - i was working on my abs on that medicine ball. Well I literally rolled off the ball and fell off onto the feet of a bench. Ouch!! That hurt. My back has been killing me.)

No comments: