Friday, August 15, 2008

"Drink fast or Dump it!! "






as said by Jadeline to her daddy drinking his bottle of propel. Kids can say the craziest things! We bite our tongue and often wonder, 'did she hear that from me?'. It was funny - we're still laughing about it.

We went to Blue Lake Park in Fairview. One of my little adventures I like to do for the family. I heard about it from one of the girls at work, so i thought with a 103 degree weather, I need to get the children out. (Oh, and knowing that it would only cost me $4.00 and gas $$, it was in the budget.) Sometimes my adventures don't turn out well because you never know when you haven't been there. But today was an exception. It was nice. Jadeline loved the water spray ground, Ashton swam in the lake, and Bobby and I sat back and relaxed under the hot sun!

Back to what Jadeline said. The reason she told that to her daddy was because she wanted a bucket. Well, given we haven't been to this water spray ground, I didn't think of bringing a bucket!! So Jadeline had this clever idea of using her daddy's bottle for a bucket ONLY if he would quickly drink up the propel!! She was entertained, she was having fun, and what once was just a bottle of propel, quickly became a 'bucket!' See photos.

No comments: