Friday, August 22, 2008

New Moon


I am the slowest reader. But then I'm proud to say that I've finished book number 2 New Moon! I have to admit, this series is good. Thanks to Troy who got me started in reading this.  At first I had no idea what this series was about. All Troy said was, "My friends says its a good book; let's read it together!!" So now i have to wait patiently for book number 3 and 4 to come thru the mail - I ordered it thru amazon since it was cheaper. But I plan to take my time in reading them.  It feels like I have no company without Bella, Jacob, and Edward. Yes... I really got into it.

1 comment:

Loy said...

So how long did it take to finish book 1 and book 2? I am a slow reader too, it took me months to finish Eat, Pray, Love.

I love book recommendations from friends, that might have to be my next book.