Sunday, March 15, 2009

stinkin' busy!

To think i had lots of time to do things.. but man, things are piling up!! I've been productive but wish i could complete them... where shall i begin? **lots of pictures to keep this as a quick post.

Schedule time... need to get this turned in by tomorrow!! Need to make that deadline! And that means I'm back at work tomorrow night.

House chores: Bobby is still working that 6-3pm schedule (covering someone whose family died a few weeks ago). So that means, I've got laundry to do.  One more load of towels, and its done! Bathrooms, carpet, kitchen - clean and done!

Craft time?!! No scrapbooking! Need to get this quilt and another quilt done by end of March!

I'm still working out at least a minimum of 5x a week (915-1030am). I'm 101# and don't want to lose any weight! So been drinking some protein shakes to keep this weight! On Sundays I take a break - and find myself in another home - its church day. ;)

To top it all off... Jadeline got that ear infection! At least we don't struggle having her take her medicine. It would be my child who looks forward to and reminds me of her medicine!

Bobby's arms has grown.. and its sure stronger!! .. I wonder how long it will last for him to lift Jadeline that way - she's 50#!!!
A family favorite... enchiladas! It was yummy!

Knee is better.. that photo was a few days after i banged it. Bruise still got bigger and darker! Its finally better - doesn't sting anymore. BUT i haven't tackled that cycle class again... maybe wednesday??

And of course, decorating for St. Patty's Day. We've already built a trap to catch that Leprechaun for Jadeline's class project..  she believes we'll catch him!

Have a great week.. and i better lay off Facebook!!

No comments: