Wednesday, March 4, 2009

our date night





Our date night was on 2/27. We use to do this at least twice a month - you know to help keep our marriage sane and strong. It began when my coworkers (who has been married 20+years) told me that its healthy and its something you NEED to do.  I agree. Being married for 7 1/2 years now - lots of happiness but also lots of obstacles, challenges ... IS a  lot of work. I want to do whatever it takes to keep my marriage strong. And if my own parents have survived it this long without a divorce, I am very inspired to do the same.

So Bobby and I went to P.F. Changs for happy hour. (With this economy, you still have to watch what you spend right). My favorite is the asian pear mojito ( I order it with light ice - more Etoh) So one drink does me good all night. And of course can't go home without having their tiramisu. But since Bobby, wasn't in the mood for their desserts, we head to Baskin Robbins where he has a banana split, and i have a scoop of Jamoca Almond Fudge - another favorite.

1 comment:

Loy said...

I agree, it's good to have a date night now and then. Glad you guys had a fun and sweet one :-)

We have gone to PF Changs for happy hour and thought it was pretty good and I think I even got the asian pear mojito too :-)

Can you tell I am finally getting back on blogger so I am catching up on my reading.