Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A bucket list - check...almost!


REMEMBER THIS . . . just a few days ago???? The one night that I chose to scrapbook while Bobby went out drinking with his friends?

One of my lifetime goals is to someday get published in a scrapbook magazine with one of my scrap pages. Well, I entered a contest for fun... and honestly thinking I could win this!! So check this out!!

Scraplift Contest - Winner Announced here!

by klink ink on Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:54 pm

Congratulations to Jean Rivera!! Her "Date Night" entry to the Scraplift Contesthttp://www.cocoadaisy.com/forum/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=1282 is our winning layout!

Jean will win a free April kit and will be asked to create a layout for our monthly Scraplift column. Jean - please email me at krista at cocoa daisy dot com and I'll send you the details.

Thanks everyone for participating. We have some more great contests coming your way, so stay tuned!

-Krista

Now if i can really get published in a magazine!! Then i can really check that off my bucket list!

3 comments:

missusem said...

Hey Jean - Congrats!! :) Nice having you on the Cocoa Daisy board.. do play along with us more!! - :)

Loy said...

Congratulations Jeannie! You're a star!

Unknown said...

Hey sis, congratulations! Wow, I actually have a sib that has work published!!