Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Exercising

I've contemplating it. I've been thinking about it. Trying to justify if i should really work out. I didn't want a contract. I didn't want to be obligated to a fitness center for years. Well, after looking at my sick patients, after wondering if I'll ever be on my death bed like a few of them are, . . . i thought i better take some measure to do something about it. At work they have this thing called, "boot camp" & for $100 you get a personal trainer for an hour 3 x a week for 7 weeks. Its actually 22 sessions though -even better. Not bad huh? no commitment and I'm forced to go since it starts at 7am - right after work. Picture to the right is not me. I wish! I just want to gain upper body strength and be toned. Day one was 5/5 am! It was great!! It hurts, my muscles are now awake,  but it feels good!! Can you believe that I wish it was work out day today? I have to wait till wednesday morning. good sign....

No comments: