Tuesday, May 13, 2008

46lbs, 44 3/4" high = 95% percentile



 . . .  thats how tall and how heavy my daughter is. Jadeline had a doctor's appt today - her physical before kindergarten with the oh so many required shots she had to take.  It went well, until i asked Jade's nurse to double check her height and weight. I don't make tall babies but Jadeline is literally growing fast before my eyes!!  And then the painful part of having 4 seperate shots 2 in each arm. At first it was a mere 'ouch' to holding her breath to watery eyes to a full blown scream of tears!! It was beyond painful to watch and for half a second the thought of , "sorry baby, better you than me" whispered in my head - I know terrible mommy! But I broke down and had to make it up to her with a barbie fashion scene toy and Bratz doll. Its amazing how toys can make children forget the pain. And my pain of $15.00 worth of toys. . . .

No comments: