Friday, September 12, 2008

Making stuff






Its been a week since Jadeline started school. Its been great. She's on a schedule - bright eyed and bushy tailed at 6:25 am!! (aughh, i wish i felt the same way). She's on a routine. Which meant that I was off for a little over a week to get her on this routine and allowed me to be productive at home. The house was clean, dusted, and dinner made at 5:30 p.m. Incredible huh? I even dusted the walls and corners and spot cleaned many areas of our carpet. Did you know that if you spray a a little Windex on the stained spot, soak it for a few minutes, and dab it with a paper towel, it removes the stain? It really works!! But of course, I did make stuff. Made Jadeline's and my costume. I couldn't justify paying $50.00 for a Camp Rock costume of Mitchie! So i made it. And I made my costume. A little early, but since we'll be in Hawaii for the most part of October, I figured that I wouldn't have the time.

No comments: