Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hunting

Bobby's nap time.

Uncle Juice's nap time!

Bows awaiting the taste of elk. . . .

Us... wii fitting. . . 

Besides all this back to school stuff, Bobby is in his hunting season. No elk yet. . . .. Sigh - - it will be a long few weeks. Can't wait till he just gets one!! He's trained Jadeline to call them in, i'm wondering if she should just go with her daddy so he can get his elk. This morning she woke us up with her elk calls - Good morning!

Oh, since their hunting spot is just 30 minutes from home, they are not camping or tenting it out there. They come back home, have hot meals, and continue with their nap times. I have to wonder if hunting season is all about nap time...

**by the way, we are having a blast on wii fitting.....

2 comments:

Loy said...

CUTE! I think I want to go "hunting" every day! That's great that Jadeline is learning about it too. When she grows up, she'll be one not to mess with :-)

Btw, we thought about getting the wiii fit, does it give a good workout too?

Loy said...

I think I'm going to have to put the wiii fit on our christmas list, that might be the only way I get some exercise! Ha ha