Sunday, September 28, 2008

Bling for mommy


I've never really been into jewelry. If you know me enough, you rarely see me with any bling on me - and that includes my wedding ring. (I have that valid excuse that my wedding ring is too big for my finger.)  Was never really into all that gold, and if you ever grew up in Hawaii, I was never into all that gold hawaiian bracelets. My problem? Its the gold! 
We had a little get together with Silpada jewelry. And i am in love with all the silver bling!! I don't know if its because I'm older now, or if its just a phase, but I really became in awe with the jewelry. It was different than walking in a department store. It wasn't that ordinary Mary Kay party, or Creative Memories, or Stamping up Parties I've been to, . . . it was fun to wear all the jewelry!! And yet i have to admit, an ordinary outfit that you wear can really bring it out with the right SILVER jewelry. And I'm not saying this because I became a consultant (I really did not become one and don't plan to be one). We had fun drinking, eating, and socializing while looking good - and not feeling pressured to buy anything! Grr.. i had such a good time wearing all the jewelry, for once i completely forgot about taking pictures!!! Oh, but if you're interested in seeing any of this jewelry, let me know, - we can have another girls night. ;)

No comments: