Thursday, September 4, 2008

Another day in school

As soon as she walk in class, they need to wash their hands.
After that, they find their name to check in.
To verify that they are there, they need to write their name on another piece of paper.
Then its two minutes of play time, until class starts.
A tired Kindergartner. . . 

Yesterday was actually a meet and greet for Jadeline. I had no idea that they had such a thing. So today was in school from 8-1050am. Today it was a full class of kindergartners - and all the while i wonder how Mrs. Pruss will do this all year long. Jadeline didn't go to pre-school. Given I only work 3 x a week, the least i could do was teach her basic skills while I was at home. I was thankful that when they sign in she was able to complete this task. (They have to write their name on a piece of paper to sign in - phew.. she was able to do that. ) It was good - she had a morning full of fun while Bobby and I did our hardest to keep busy. Breakfast at Starbucks -running into friends, hanging out at Borders. . . and it was just 9:23am!!

Oh, we finally found Wii Fit. Does it work?? Actually yes. I am realizing that my body does not do yoga! The kids and I are having a great time with it. He, he, he, we're getting ready for Race for the Cure. Yes, just 3 of us. We are participating in the 1 mile untimed walk on September 21.

No comments: