Friday, November 5, 2010

SERIOUSLY!!!




is it November already?! Seriously!! Gee, time went by fast! It never seems to end, that as soon as school starts, we are busy! Boys are older and they have that endless amount of homework! And as much as Jade wants to be independent, she's still my baby who needs her hand held.

But around this house, we have a new member in our family - Koa. Bobby wanted him at 6 months old, and I am glad to have him part of us. Its nice to have a dog, who actually is a dog - plays outside, plays and chews on his toys, and yet at 3 months old, he literally is still like a baby.

Creating hasn't been at my peak... Been making gifts - the caterpillar quilt is always a hit and i enjoy making it. I am just dying to scrapbook - and that part of my creating is pushed to the bottom of my list . .

For November, i have a few things to accomplish:
  1. Create Christmas cards
  2. Take a family photo
  3. Decorate house for the holidays
  4. Finish up xmas gifts


No comments: