Monday, November 29, 2010

giving thanks...




Because for the first time, i really didn't take pictures on Thanksgiving - well, i took this one and i actually love it!!. I enjoyed the moment. I lived the minutes. I sat back and appreciated what Thanksgiving is about...I was very thankful on that day . . .
  • More than appreciate technology!! We were able to talk to Marie and Erna through Facetime!! It was heartwarming to just not hear them thru the phone, but to actually visualize the conversations.
  • That my children are "getting it." . . .this year has been so much easier. The routines are being accomplished, and the expectations are being embraced.
  • That I have a honey who meets me half way. . . . the meals, the chores, the few quality time we have with each other, the short and quick laughter.
  • For my patience. I've learned to let things go. Its not really worth it to get worked up over the little stuff.
  • For holidays - it brings me back to family time with my sister in Oregon. She lives so close, yet are lives seem so busy!!
Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

No comments: