Thursday, July 1, 2010

...not creating


Not permanently. Its just that I haven't really been making anything. No motivation to sew. Not thinking twice about beading... and have turned to digital scrapbooking. I've been forcing myself to not buy any paper and any fabric.. and it doesn't keep me motivated. I am enjoying playing with my lens... and now my photos sit on facebook, my phone, and computer.

My routine has changed. Spending more time with family and new friends. Lately my life revolves the gym, and i think it takes every piece of energy from me. I've found sitting on the couch reading a book.. (and hence i've finished reading the lost symbol, and heart of the matter) my current book: the girl with the the dragon tattoo. . . .and watching more movies than usual: Sex and the City 2 and Eclipse. . . . How on earth can I fit in some creating time? But its part of me, and one way or another, I have to find it in me to make the time...

No comments: