Wednesday, July 7, 2010

mid 30s

I turned 36 this year, and yet i still had to figure how old I am! you know.. the i was born in 1974 and what year is it right now?? And sometimes i do wonder...
  • I am in the greatest shape in my life right now! I have 3 kids, but gave birth to 2. I don't believe in the excuse of, "well, i did have kids!" There is no reason to blame your children for your weight.
  • I do think having a social life is important. But nothing beats having dinner or watching movies in 3D with your kids...
  • I use to look forward to having drinks with the girl-friends and having a little hangover. My best drinking moments have been with my honey during happy hour and I do look forward to our date nights. Even better when its just to have a drink at starbucks.
  • I hope that I am raising my kids right. I am afraid that if I've said something or shown them a wrong example, it will affect their future.
  • As much as i do enjoy my job in respiratory, I often wonder if I could have made a better doctor.... and i wonder if should go back to school.. but the thought of having to go to school ... the clinicals... oh boy and the homework!
i wonder...

1 comment:

Lee Ann said...

I wonder much the same. Especially....is it time to go back to school? I'm researching schools that will give me an RN in one year. Sounds way better than respiratory! :)