Monday, September 7, 2009

my life lately...


I think summer just passed me by in a flash! And yet this summer has been different compared to previous ones. No camping.. no lake.. no rivers.. what the heck right?  And i thought.. its okay because summers became routine and its okay that this summer was a little different. Kids in Hawaii without us.. Bobby and taking a trip on our own, and us experiencing our hobbies more often than usual... 

Lately i've been scrapbooking a whole lot:



Making stuff:



Watching Bobby play softball and Ashton play baseball while i've been scoring his games:


Being patient with hunting season...

On-line window shopping: really loving the ruffles from jcrew!!!



and really dreaming and thinking of this and reminding myself that clothes can really wait!:

But then it would cut into the disney fund!!

Its the last day of summer for the kids. School starts tomorrow! And as excited as they are to be back in school I am as estatic as they are! Back to school also means, MY time until 3pm.. Sleeping in after a nights work till 3pm.. what the heck will i do with myself!

No comments: