Monday, August 31, 2009

Hunting season already....

It's that time of year again, when our lives stop for several weeks while Bobby bow hunts. It's the children and I .. on our own with meals, chores, and playtime.... and it's really okay.  I think right??!! Every year, I remind myself that I can do this. We build a routine and as soon as it gets comfortable, Bobby is back to 'normalize' our life.  And its really okay... but its a little different this year. Jadeline heads back to school as a first grader, and will be in school all day. And as soon as i can figure out the swim schedule, Jadeline will get a few swim lessons before winter. Ashton is now in high school and needs to adjust in a new school as a freshman. And this year for 2 months, he will play baseball until basketball season comes around. While I've been use to heading to the gym everyday with Bobby, who allows me to nap for 1 1/2 hour while he gets my energy drink ready,.. I need to do this on my own. Our routine is different when elk/deer season is here. And its okay because I'll have this blog to journal with.... ;)

1 comment:

Malia said...

Well, I guess I love hunting season since reading your blog is part of my routine. lol.
Seriously though, a change in routine is tough. I've recently had to do things on my own...it is tough at first but like you, a new routine emerges. Anyway, thanks to you and my other blog "friends" who keep me sane and inspired and entertained. :-)