Thursday, April 16, 2009

Photos

Easter Sunday of course begins at church ......I always enjoy our easter service and as many times as you are told of his story, it is always amazing!   In our house, the easter bunny still visits. ..  which brought a lot of candy and toys. Jadeline loves the candy fundip - she had a box of fundip containing 16 packs. She loved it! Ashton had a sleep over the night before but sure had a great time at the NIKE summit! (*more easter pictures to come; i took pictures on my friends camera who has all the Easter pictures*)



I woke up from my afternoon to see Jadeline's wonderful art which she created. I love that she taped papers together and drew this. Right now, she is loving the word - FANTASTIC!! 

Still working out @ 24Hour and still loving it!! This is the shirt some of us wore (those who were helping out with the class) when the Nike Training Camp went live on April 6. I really thought that class was easy - to my surprise I hurt all over the next day! 

Skating world. Jadeline's first time rollerskating at her friend's Adithya birthday party. Can't believe how quick she learned this! 

Now what do we do when its raining and we are stuck indoors?? you play Twister!!

Ashton loving his birthday present! Lebron shoes.

Hmm.. a little to much technology here???.....

Remember that contest i had won? This is the layout that I created for the April scraplift. 

And ever since I got my iPhone, i have been loving all the apps thats out there! When I saw this at the Apple store, i was in 'awww'. 


1 comment:

missusem said...

love love love the pics!! :) and thanks for sharing that pic of the iPhone at Apple. We don't have an 'apple' store here in Oslo.. :( so it's cool to see new stuff :) I'm a geek with an iPhone.. haha --

thanks for stopping by me blog :)