Thursday, April 2, 2009

Jade's Very PINK room


(a few projects from school)

(Way too many dresses!)
For some reason, I stopped taking pictures for a week. Odd, because I'm doing that photo a day for a year project. Well, to my surprise, I found a lot, and I mean a lot of pictures on my camera taken by Jadeline. And on one of those days - she went to town taking pictures of her room. When she told me she took a picture of her room. She forgot to say "PICTURES". So i thought I'd share her view of her room. Remember last year, when Bobby  had that crazy idea of painting her room PINK. Her room is still pink! Today we spring cleaned her room. And educated Jadeline about 'giving' and 'donating'. We talked about how important it is to not waste, to give to those who need more, and to show her that her cousins have given her their things to share with her (don't you love hand me downs?). After 1 1/2 hour of cleaning her room - we had 2 bags of toys, 1 bag of clothes, 1 bag of shoes...and drove down to Goodwill.

No comments: