Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Random Facts that you might not know about me


  1. My life revolves around my children and husband.
  2. I honestly love what I do as a respiratory therapist. Nothing beats being the last breath for a stranger. Nothing beats being that person to give a premature baby their first breath.
  3. I do get tickled with a piece of beautiful scrapbook paper & new fresh fabric.
  4. I believe in respect and honesty - thank you dad. Characteristics my dad instilled in me, and characteristics my children WILL have.
  5. I love taking pictures!! I love the fact that a camera can stop time.
  6. I enjoy making stuff for friends and family - quilting, sewing, and scrapbooking.
  7. I need to be loved wholeheartedly and genuinely.
  8. I am a night person. I was born that way. I sleep by day and play by night.
  9. I have to start my day with a cup of coffee.
  10. As crazy as i type this, I see peace when I see a room filled with 12 children I am connected to - my 3 children, Marie's 5 kids, Rachel's 3 babies, and Erna's 1 princess.
  11. My dearest friends, my bff's, and my confidants: are my 3 sisters.
  12. I love chocolate.

No comments: