Tuesday, September 16, 2008

challenging daughter




I have a daughter who enjoys the greatest things - one of them is coloring with lots of pens and crayons. We saw this notepad/crayon holder at a store that i can't remember. I told Jadeline that it was crazy expensive to hold paper and crayons. So she told me, "well, can you make it?" And a light bulb lit in my head, and i thought.. hmm.. i sure can! And while i created this, i thought, if Jadeline didn't say "can you make it?" I wouldn't know if i was capable. And yet i thought, what have i done? Ijust trained Jadeline - if she can't buy it, then mommy will make it. Well, she does keep me challenged...

1 comment:

Loy said...

That's so neat! I love it, I'll buy one from you :-)

You are one talented and creative mommy, Jadeline is so lucky!