Sunday, April 20, 2008

Scrapbooking





Had my class with Karen Russell and it was great!! I realized that my style of scrapbooking is very similar to hers. Lots of pictures and a little of rub-ons, pretty paper, pearl brads and interaction. It was inspiring. It was real. And really something to get me out of my rut of scrapbooking. 
For a moment, I began to get a little bored with scrapbooking. My layouts were beginning to look all the same, and the effort to put something together was getting to me. And I guess it was because I couldn't figure out a way to scrapbook my Hannah Montana pictures. I know, a little pathetic, but i just couldn't do a typcial 'concert' or 'rockstar' layout- a little too cheesy for me i guess. But amazingly, I'm done!! Underneath the main picture, are all the other pictures, and memorabilia. It works for me. The other layout, will hold all the artwork Jadeline draws for me, you know the paintings, notes, or silly stuff she makes. The painting on the left is suppose to be Bobby and I. The other picture is a bunny - incase you were wondering.

No comments: